Quicklock Straight Wheelchair Ramp with Landing.
Our Quicklock straight wheelchair ramp with landing is designed to work with any of our portable stage products. Ramps with landings allow for the creation of turns.
Easy assembly, compact storage and lightweight, but solid construction are what set Quicklock ramps apart. Ramps consist of aluminum framed stage decks and adjustable legs. Quicklock ramps offer maximum installation flexibility. Their modular design is also a plus, allowing for easy upgrades when stage heights change. All wheelchair ramps come standard with guardrails. Transportation and storage systems are also available. Our ramps comply with Australian standards.
Ramp legs are height-adjustable to ensure your 14:1 ramp slope is always uniform and perfectly aligned. Also, our ramps can be set up on uneven surfaces. Landings allow for the creation of turns, and switchback configurations help minimize the overall ramp footprint.
- Heavy-duty aluminium construction.
- 14:1 slope for compliance.
- Includes side guardrails.
- Features QuickLock staging modular, lightweight platforms.
- Water-resistant industrial finish or weatherproof aluminum finish.
- Can attach to IntelliStage, Staging 101, Staging 101 Mobile Folding, ProFlex, or QuickLock stage systems.
- In addition, ramps can be connected to other brand stages. (Using of ramp adaptors).
- Easy, fast and simple to install using standard QuickLock platforms and guardrails.
- Fast assembly and installation does not require any additional tools.
- Custom ramp styles can be cmade to fit your needs.
- Weight rated at: 750 kgs per sqm.