DUAL STAGE STAIRS WITH HANDRAIL AND WHEELS.
The Staging 101 dual stage stairs with handrail features built-in wheels. This allows them to be moved easily by one person for setup and storage. The metal steps feature a non-slip industrial finish and include sturdy metal handrails.
- Dual step to suit 60cm high stages.
- Wheels allow for ease of setup.
- Includes a sturdy handrail for safety.
- Adjustable rubber feet for minor height adjustments.
- Non-slip industrial finish.
- Includes an adapter plate to attach the stairs direct to Staging 101 stage.
- Suits Staging 101 stages only.
Staging 101 Standard Features.
Continuous Tubular Frame Construction.
Our panels feature a strong continuous tubular frame construction that produces a seamless support structure. Our competitor’s panels use a weaker C-channel stamped frame that includes multiple breaks and seams that can weaken the support structure.
Sturdy legs connect directly to our strong tubular frame.
Our legs offer two positions of height adjustment and firmly lock in place.
Stage legs feature levelling adjustment in the feet.
Our frame is sturdier and more comfortable to pick up and install.
Our panels provide 1.5 inches of hand support.
Staging 101 platform connection hardware comes with each of our stage platforms. Connection hardware is used for creating level stages and tiered choral risers.
Also, our stage platform surface has a seamless, smooth, no-trip design with dancers and performers in mind.