3 Tier Standing Choir Riser Tapered Capacity 9 – 12 people. 9 if standing on tiers, 12 if using the floor in front as first row
Consists of three Platforms. Heights: 20cm, 40cm & 60cm
* How capacity of people on riser is calculated. The first capacity is calculated with 45cm of space per person and no people standing on the ground in first row. The second capacity includes the first row of people standing on the ground.
3 TIER WEDGED CHORAL RISERS – Riser Connections not Included
- S3WCC- 8”, 16” , 24” HIGH – 3 PANEL WEDGED CHORAL RISER SYSTEM – CARPET FINISH
- S3WCI- 8”, 16” , 24” HIGH – 3 PANEL WEDGED CHORAL RISER SYSTEM – INDUSTRIAL FINISH
Staging 101 Choral Risers are constructed high quality plywood and steel and feature a 10 year warranty. What makes Staging 101 risers unique is that straight and wedged sections can be combined together easily to form different configurations.
All of our choral risers and seated risers are sold in modular sections and can be easily attached to one another to form custom configurations, such as horseshoes or arc shapes. Our choir risers are available in 3 different styles: Straight Choral risers, Tapered Choral risers and Folding choral risers. We also offer free Choir and Seated Riser designs on top of our fast quotes.
Our Staging 101 choir riser panels are available in two finishes;
Carpet decks are covered in a short-pile, heavy duty grey carpet. (Grey is more forgiving than black with footprints and marks) Carpet is great because it dresses up your choir risers, whilst providing better sound absorption than non-carpeted decks.
Our Industrial finish (black non-slip) adds a durable, non-slip surface to your choir riser deck. Industrial finish are easy to clean and water resistant (though not entirely waterproof), which makes them perfect for outdoor assemblies and performances.
Learn more about of Choir Risers HERE
• Lightweight and compact for easy setup, transport and storage.
• 3/4” (19mm) panel thickness
• Weight capacity: Each panel can bear weight up to 240 lbs/sq. ft. (1170kg/sq. meter).
• Available in straight and wedged configurations
• Lightweight, metal folding legs
• Available in 8”, 16”, 24” and 32” heights (20cm, 40cm, 60cm or 80cm)